Younger Furniture is proudly made in America, by experienced craftsmen who understand your lifestyle and your budget. Using advanced manufacturing techniques, we build in long-lasting quality that’s usually only found in high-priced, premium pieces.
Younger Furniture LOUIE SOFA on Quick ship in 18 fabrics
The long lines of the
arcing base, seat and back cushions create a comforting appeal. The
track arms make the look trim and tidy while button-tufted back cushions
add a touch of tailoring. Louie captures the refined yet relaxed side
- Kiln-dried North American hardwoods, double-doweled and glued, with blocked corners and joint breakers for added reinforcement, form a strong, sturdy and long-lasting foundation.
Seat Cushions (standard):
- Cushions contain a core of HR (high resiliency) foam with a minimum 2.0 density, wrapped in multiple layers of polyester fiber and encased in a non-woven ticking material.
Optional "Y Lux" Cushions:
- Cushions contain a core of HR 2.5 pound “Qualux” polyurethane foam banded with silicone impregnated polyester fiber. This cushion is then encased in a down proof tick cover. With a lifetime warranty on the foam.
Optional Feather and Down Cushions:
- Cushions contain a core of HR 2.0 pound foam encased in a channeled, down proof, envelope filled with a mixture of polyester fiber and feather and down.
- High quality polyester fibers, channel sewn to maintain optimal comfort and appearance.
- Minimum 2.0 “HR”/ILD may vary depending on style or desired results. “HR” quality foam with 2.5/ILD is used in “YLUX” seat cushions. All foam materials meet California Flammability requirements.
- 2 oz. slick. Fiber encased in a non-woven cover to prevent fiber migrating.
- Sturdy synthetic substrate added to inside backs, outside arms and under fabric to maintain original form and reduce the effects of accidental tears and punctures.
- Heavy, 8-gauge, sinuous no-sag springs, closely spaced, secured with a webbing strap and a double row of tie wire, create a comfortable, supportive and durable seat.
- Made of resilient hardwood or stainless steel legs and bases in different shapes and sizes to enhance each style.
- Legs are either built into the frame, attached at the factory, or included for screw in depending on the style.