Younger Furniture is proudly made in America, by experienced craftsmen who understand your lifestyle and your budget. Using advanced manufacturing techniques, we build in long-lasting quality that’s usually only found in high-priced, premium pieces.
DYLAN SOFA (pick your color on quick ship will ship in 5 days)
Wow is right. The Dylan is
a showstopper, an avant-garde heirloom to inspire generations of rooms.
His sleek, sloping back flows into artfully winged arms, while his seat
and arm cushions, so cleverly tapered, fit snugly into the frame. His
shapely flared legs are barely sketched, keeping all eyes on the poetry
above. Picture him in your New York loft, Parisian flat, or seaside
- Kiln-dried North American hardwoods, double-doweled and glued, with blocked corners and joint breakers for added reinforcement, form a strong, sturdy and long-lasting foundation.
Seat Cushions (standard):
- Cushions contain a core of HR (high resiliency) foam with a minimum 2.0 density, wrapped in multiple layers of polyester fiber and encased in a non-woven ticking material.
Optional "Y Lux" Cushions:
- Cushions contain a core of HR 2.5 pound “Qualux” polyurethane foam banded with silicone impregnated polyester fiber. This cushion is then encased in a down proof tick cover. With a lifetime warranty on the foam.
Optional Feather and Down Cushions:
- Cushions contain a core of HR 2.0 pound foam encased in a channeled, down proof, envelope filled with a mixture of polyester fiber and feather and down.
- High quality polyester fibers, channel sewn to maintain optimal comfort and appearance.
- Minimum 2.0 “HR”/ILD may vary depending on style or desired results. “HR” quality foam with 2.5/ILD is used in “YLUX” seat cushions. All foam materials meet California Flammability requirements.
- 2 oz. slick. Fiber encased in a non-woven cover to prevent fiber migrating.
- Sturdy synthetic substrate added to inside backs, outside arms and under fabric to maintain original form and reduce the effects of accidental tears and punctures.
- Heavy, 8-gauge, sinuous no-sag springs, closely spaced, secured with a webbing strap and a double row of tie wire, create a comfortable, supportive and durable seat.
- Made of resilient hardwood or stainless steel legs and bases in different shapes and sizes to enhance each style.
- Legs are either built into the frame, attached at the factory, or included for screw in depending on the style.